When you view your profile page, you are able to view information and various statistics about yourself and your account, such as your age, location, real name and why you are here, provided you have filled this information out. You will also been shown how long you have been a member for, the number of deviations you have submitted and more. When others view your profile page they will also be able to see this information, so choose what you wish to display wisely!
Your profile bar is located at the top of your profile page, below your username. It looks like this:
Your profile bar contains 4 sections. Below you will find a detailed breakdown of each section.
This section shows your member type, tagline, age, sex & location, provided you have filled out each of these sections. When you click on this section more detailed information about you will be displayed.
- Member Type - This section lists the type of member you are.
- Your Tag Line - Your tagline is usually a simple phrase to describe yourself, however many use it for other things. Your tag line will be displayed above your profile bar, below your username
- Your Real Name - This section allows you to list your real name to users'. Usually this is filled out when signing up. If you choose not to display your real name, you username will be shown above your age, sex & location information, instead of your name
- Age, Sex & Location - This section allows you to list your Age, Sex and Location to others. Your age will not auto update, so you will need to change this on your own as you age
When you click on the Edit Button, while this section is expanded, you will be presented with the option to fill out or modify each of these sections. To edit the type of deviant you are you will need to edit your "deviantID" module.
This section will show any Groups in which you have an administrative role (e.g. contributor, co-founder, founder), if any. It will not show Groups of which you are merely a member.
This section shows the approximate length of time you have been a deviant, as well as the approximate length of your core membership. If you are not subscribed, the latter will simply read as 'Needs core membership'. When you click on this section more information about your recent activity will be displayed.
- Deviant Since - Lists the exact date you have joined DeviantArt
- Needs Core Membership - This means that you are currently not subscribed
- Core Member until - Lists the exact date you are subscribed until
- Your Online or Offline Status - This area lists whether you are online or not. If you are offline, this section will tell when your last visit was
- More Activity - When you first expand the recent activity section you will be shown a snippet of your activity. To view a more detailed record of your recent activity, simply click on this button.
When you click on the Edit button, while this section is expanded, you will be presented with the option to hide your recent activity and your online status. By default, until you make a selection, your online status and recent activity will be displayed publicly to others. Should you choose to hide your online status, your online status will be displayed as invisible and your username will not appear in the recent visitor logs of others.
This section will show the total number of Deviations you have submitted, the total number of comments you have posted as well as the total number of pagviews you have received. When you click on this section more statistics about you and your profile will be displayed.
- # Deviations - Is the total number of deviations in your gallery
- # Comments - Is the total number of comments you have left on deviations
- # Critiques - Is the total number of critiques you have given
- # Pageviews - Is the total number of views to your profile page (not deviations). Pageviews are unique views, so the same person viewing your page will be tracked only once
- # Scraps - Is the total number of scraps in your gallery
- # Forum Posts - Is the total number of forum postings you have made
- # Favourites - Is the total number of favourite deviations you have
More Stats & Daily Pageviews
- More Stats - Allows you and others to view your Gallery Statistics
- Daily Pageviews - This section allows you and others to view your daily pageview stats. Daily pageviews record all views your page has ever received
When you click on the Edit Button, while this section is expanded, you will be presented with the option to make your gallery statistics and daily pageview stats private or public. By default, until you make a selection, public will be selected.