If you are the owner of a DeviantArt account where you provide stock art resources such as stock photos, textures, brushes, fonts and similar materials, the following would be a great help for the artists using your resources and the print quality control staff reviewing print submission using such materials:
- Submit your work under a Creative Commons License, allowing commercial use and modification of your work
- Clearly state your rules regarding the use of your resources in DeviantArt prints or general commercial use in your journal and/or the individual resource deviations themselves
- Feel free to give a blanket DeviantArt print permission if you allow DeviantArt users to use your resources in prints without restriction. One such statement's wording that is popular amongst resource providers reads as follows:
"I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction."
- Make use of our sample permissions document, which you can download HERE.
- Additionally send such blanket DeviantArt print permission with the mentioning of the account it applies to to email@example.com